Timewatch’s New Calendar Timesheet is a Game Changer!
Timewatch’s new calendar timesheet is a game changer.
This latest timesheet streamlines the way people track time
Timewatch is revolutionizing timesheets with a new calendar timesheet.
Up until now, timesheets have been a chore for employees, but now Timewatch help users turn data already in Outlook, Google or their schedule into timesheets. The new calendar timesheet system saves employees potentially days each month, time they can spend working on more productive tasks, which in turn saves businesses time and money.
The Calendar Timesheet
Timesheets traditionally look like a spreadsheet, which requires users to manually detail the work they’ve done, when they did it, how long it took, when they started, notes, etc. It laborious, and it’s definitely not people’s favorite thing to do.
In contrast, our calendar timesheet looks like Outlook and links with Outlook so that users can post Outlook appointments to their timesheet. The calendar timesheet saves employees hours each week, it’s easy to use and takes the chore out of timesheet entry, guaranteed.
Most importantly, it is something our competitors can’t do.
Previously when customers wanted Outlook timesheet functionality, their users had to download a plug-in that ran inside Outlook. As plug-ins run code and store data inside Outlook, they slow Outlook down, cause instability in Outlook, create IT support overheads and security risks , which are best avoided.
Our approach is simple but revolutionary, we leave Outlook alone!. With our Outlook calendar timesheet, there are no plug-ins and no code running inside Outlook. Users carry on using Outlook as they normally do.
Instead of trying to turn Outlook into a timesheet with a plug-in, we’ve re-imagined the timesheet as a calendar so customers can take advantage of the data they already have in Oultook.
Calendar Timesheet showing posted time (blue), and Outlook appointments available to post.
Perfect Integration: No Timesheet Plug-ins to slow you down
“This new approach leaves Outlook to do its job perfectly, with no plug-ins, no-popups, nothing to slow Outlook down,” says Timewatch CEO Graeme Wright.
“Our new calendar timesheet looks like Outlook and lets users turn appointments into timesheets in seconds. We show you what you have posted to your timesheet, what appointments are available to post to your timesheet, and what appointments are waiting to have a project assigned.”
Wright said customer feedback has indicated that the new Outlook Time is a gamechanger.
“Everyone who has seen this so far has said ‘Wow, I don’t need a plug-in, it feels like Outlook, and looks like Outlook,” Wright explained.
“Years ago we started with Outlook plug-ins, but our new approach of bringing Outlook into our timesheets is much better. It is faster, infinitely more reliable, more secure, as it uses the same technology Microsoft uses. Instead of trying to shoehorn timesheet functionality inside Outlook, we’ve left Outlook to do its job, Instead we make people’s Outlook data work for them by making it available inside their timesheet. Once users see our calendar timesheet, there is no looking back. We are incredibly proud of what we’ve created as we know it will improve people’s lives. We welcome everyone that is interested in seeing the system in action to ask for a personal demo. ”
1. ^ Articles detailing issues Outlook plugins cause: Adobe, Sharepoint, Skype, Timesheet Reporter, TeamViewer, Teams and more:
- Outlook plugins cause Outlook shutdown issues
- Outlook plugins crash or stop Outlook running
- Microsoft’s Teams Add-in for Outlook crashes Outlook
- Microsoft’s Skype for Business Add-in for Outlook crashes Outlook
- Outlook Social Connector, Adobe Send & Track add-in, Microsoft SharePoint Server, Colleague Import Add-in, Adobe PDFMaker Outlook add-ins all crash Outlook
- TeamViewer Outlook add-in crashes Outlook
- McAffee Outlook Add-in crashes Outlook
- Apps need to be updated from time to time. Users do not always upgrade apps, centralized deployment resolves this, but requires central IT support.
- Microsoft are continually deploying updates to Outlook. These updates can break Adds. Centralized management of Outlook updates resolves this, but requires central IT support.
3. ^ Timewatch, June 8, 2020. The Timewatch Calendar Timesheet does not modify Outlook in any way.
- No Outlook plug-in or add-in
- Nothing to download
- Nothing to install, no IT Support
- No data stored in Outlook
- Nothing slow Outlook down
- Nothing cause instability in Outlook
The new calendar timesheet will be available in the following products:
- OutlookTime® – Simple, easy Outlook Timesheet system.
- Time® – Advanced timesheet with advanced analysis and reporting.
- Time&Money® – Time and billing system,(includes features of OutlookTime® & Time®)
- Time&Space® – Professional Services Automation solution,(includes features of all products, including Whitespace® Resource Scheduling)
Contact us for full details, or request a personal demo.