Timewatch is certified to meet ISO 9001
15 second overview:
- ISO 9001 is the internationally recognized standard for Quality Management Systems
- It ensures customers get consistent, good-quality products and services
- Timewatch is ISO 9001 certified
- Recognition that Timewatch provides consistent, reliable, fit for purpose solutions
Timewatch is SaaS provider of professional services automation software, including resource scheduling, timesheets and time tracking, project costing and billing. The company is now certified to ISO 9001 standard – meeting the only auditable international standard that defines the requirements of an information security management system.
What does this mean? ISO 9001 is the International Standard for Quality Management Systems, first published in 1987 by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). ISO is one of the most commonly used management tools across the world.
Certification is designed to help organizations inform customers and other stakeholders that the business meets their needs by having a framework in place to help ensure consistent quality in the provision of goods and services – or both.
This international standard uses a process approach and is based on seven quality management principles, which include having a strong customer focus, the involvement of top management, and a drive for continual improvement.
What does this accreditation mean for Timewatch customers?
The International Organization for Standardization is an independent, non-governmental, international organization that develops globally recognized standards.
Timewatch is a provider of professional services automation software, including resource scheduling, timesheets and time tracking, project costing and project billing.
Our ISO accreditation ensures the quality, safety, and efficiency of products, services, and systems for our customers – old and new. As technology continues to rapidly develop, new standards are drafted and implemented by people at all levels within the global industry going through standardization. Timewatch meets those standards.
How does ISO 9001 benefit our customers?
- Customers are guaranteed high level quality of service
- Issues are identified and resolved quicker that other products -, often without the customer knowing
- Certification acts as proof that Timewatch provides consistent, reliable, and fit for purpose solutions
- Improved experience
What’s the detail?
The ISO 9001 standard covers four key areas:
- Management Responsibility: the areas our management team need to focus on, be involved with, and be accountable for
- Resource Management: how resources such as people, infrastructure, and facilities are assigned to ensure the best possible performance
- Product Realization: how Timewatch operates to provide a high quality service
- Measurement, Analysis and Improvement: standards to ensure our management system is working as expected
How does ISO 9001 help Timewatch?
We expect ISO 9001 certification will help us as well:
- Increased efficiency by following industry best-practice
- Higher levels of customer satisfaction: by understanding customer needs
- Certification ensures best-practice processes are in place
- Improved employee morale: everyone is on the same page
Want to know more about Timewatch products and how we can meet your business needs? You know your business, we know our software. Working together we’ll save time. Let’s talk. Click here to schedule a conversation.
Want to know more about Timewatch products and how we can meet your business needs? You know your business, we know our software. Working together we’ll save time. Let’s talk. Use the form to the right to schedule a free call with a product specialist.
Learn more about Timewatch products:
Other posts you may be interested in:
As we continue to push through the impact COVID has had on the workplace and employment, there is desire from many quarters for a “return to normal”. Memo to all employers: those days are gone. Work will never look like it did in 2019, but in this article Timewatch details some of the changes our customers have made, some suggestions, and some of the things we have done to help our customers cope with this changing work environment.
Why ‘Simple’? We asked customers what exactly they mean by simple – the answer might surprise you, they don’t mean simple at all!
Outlook and Teams are great collaboration tools, and work perfectly in our new hybrid working environment. Outlook and Teams have all of the details of meetings, both internal and external, which is the same information that is needed for a timesheet! Our Outlook and Teams timesheets lets employees turn their appointments and meetings into timesheets at the click of a button – increasing timesheet accuracy, reducing time taken to enter timesheets to seconds and save around 2-4 hours a week – time that would be better spent on productive tasks.
Timesheet apps are a corporate security risk. Scary Fact: Research by Arxan, experts in mobile security, found that it took less than 10 minutes to hack into the top 30 financial sector apps, and they discovered 180 vulnerabilities! Demonstrating the vulnerabilities exposed by downloadable mobile apps. Timesheet apps risk your customer, employee, project and billing data. In this article we explain how, and why Timewatch does not suffer from this security risk – shouldn’t your organization have the most secure timesheets possible?
It’s something we can all agree on: completing timesheets is a chore, but it is an important administrative duty for organizations that need to track time. The good news is that time tracking can be made to be a faster, easier, and more efficient than your current process.